The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

priest gear ranks

3 posters

Go down

priest gear ranks Empty priest gear ranks

Post  Opeili Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Ok, so technically, Kapnkrunch is priest class leader, but he is busy with work this week so I am filling in. After doing random rolls for all raid ready priests, here is the initial gear rank order:

1) Racroon
2) Rumdrunk
3) Opeili
4) Kapnkrunch
5) Nigi

Congrats to Racroon who won T4 shoulders in Gruul's today. New order is: Opeili, Rumdrunk, Racroon, Kapnkrunch, Nigi.
Congrats to Opeili who won T4 chestpiece (offspec) in Mag's today. New order is: Racroon, Rumdrunk, Opeili, Kapnkrunch, Nigi.

Confused by the order system? Here's the way it works. Your spot only changes if you raid. Rumdrunk, Kapnkrunch, and Nigi did not attend the raid tonight and therefore continue to hold the 2, 4, and 5 spots. Because Racroon and Opeili did attend the raid, their positions changed, but alternated around the positions held by those who did not attend.

Opeili

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

priest gear ranks Empty thanks op

Post  KapnKrunch Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:21 am

Thanks for the help op Smile im working an 80hour week so ya havent had much wow time, but soon that will change I hope.
KapnKrunch
KapnKrunch

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

priest gear ranks Empty Re: priest gear ranks

Post  niggie Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:36 am

I'm @ the airport right now - I guess I'll be holding onto that number 5 spot for like two weeks! Yay!!!!!!

niggie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

priest gear ranks Empty stepping down

Post  KapnKrunch Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 am

I am going to be giving up the class lead position due to not being able to show up for the raids and not realy having the time to keep up with all the stuff. I figure ill leave it up to Op to see if she wants it. I will still show up for raids when i can but with the way work is going that may be less and less as time goes on, but ill still be around.
KapnKrunch
KapnKrunch

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

priest gear ranks Empty Re: priest gear ranks

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down