The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies

5 posters

Go down

Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies Empty Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies

Post  Opeili Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:05 am

There's been many questions asked about Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear. To clear up the confusion, here's a detailed explanation of our policies on both.

1) Hearts of Darkness are not for sale.
2) HoD will be used only to make shadow resistance gear. Each raider will be required to provide all other mats before receiving SR gear. The Guild is only providing the HoD.
3) SR gear will not be crafted until we are actually ready to fight Mother Shahraz, i.e. not until after both Bloodboil and Reliquary are downed in the same week.
4) Consistent raiders will be given priority for SR gear.

We cannot progress beyond Mother Shahraz unless every raider has SR gear. This is a team effort that requires everyone's participation. If you are able to contribute any HoD towards the crafting of your own SR gear, it would be extremely helpful and beneficial to the entire Guild.

Opeili

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies Empty Re: Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies

Post  Wahuato Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Out of curiosity, will HoD eventually be on sale? I know theres a number of people who can craft upgrades for themselves that require HoD, or will they be required to buy them off AH themselves?

Wahuato

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies Empty Re: Hearts of Darkness and Shadow Resistance Gear Policies

Post  Ashwafflez Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:42 pm

HoD will only be used on Shadow resist gear until we don't need them, they might eventually be on sale, but for now upgrades for gear will prolly have to come off the AH, people have already done this.
Ashwafflez
Ashwafflez

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronox Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:13 pm

What if, theoretically, I were to take the 8 HoD I already have, donate 6 of them to the G Bank, spend two on my shoulders, then when it's time for mother, recieve the hearts for the Resist set?

Chronox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Opeili Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm

As stated above, it would be better if you used all 8 of your HoD to craft your own SR gear. This is a team effort and every little bit helps.

Opeili

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrisya Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:06 pm

Chronox wrote:What if, theoretically, I were to take the 8 HoD I already have, donate 6 of them to the G Bank, spend two on my shoulders, then when it's time for mother, recieve the hearts for the Resist set?

Wouldn't make a diff if you did that or if you kept the hearts you have (6 or 8... whatever) and make the shadow resist set when we get there. Don't see the point in donating them and asking for them back tbh.

And yes, if you want to make crafted gear that is not part of the SR set, you should be buying the hearts on the AH. It's what most of us did.

Patrisya

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down