The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looting System question (only concerns healers)

2 posters

Go down

Looting System question (only concerns healers) Empty Looting System question (only concerns healers)

Post  Ashwafflez Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Ok, so like, there have been alot of questions brought up with Healing Spell haste gear
Ive noticed that most healers will not bid on these but will roll on it for offspec....
I know its kind of a big deal i mean healers getting a chance at spell haste and healing gear, the Raids (BT and Hyjal) we have been doing really require healers not going OOM
But for future things like Sunwell, healers will be NEEDing spell haste gear over the mana efficiency stuff lol
in other words.... Spell haste healing gear there will still be a bid and if no one wants it (like put it on if they win it) there will be a Offset spell haste healing roll, then an offspec healing set roll

Meh, i know it sounds weird but should only concern healers gear over the DPS gear D:

I wonder if anyone will actually read this >.>
Ashwafflez
Ashwafflez

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Looting System question (only concerns healers) Empty Re: Looting System question (only concerns healers)

Post  Chronox Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 pm

What? Why is anyone passing on spell haste gear now? Spell haste won't cause a priest to go OOM - we have many tricks, and to boot a last resort shadow fiend, as well as we should be getting a spriest. Paladins rarely go OOM because of their crit regen, and shammys have manatide and pots.

But I really just don't get this post - why are the DPS fighting healers on gear? I don't get it :S Theres spell damage haste and healing haste.

Chronox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Looting System question (only concerns healers) Empty Re: Looting System question (only concerns healers)

Post  Ashwafflez Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Like i said, ive seen droods and such pass on haste gear
i know preists and droods really dont have mana probs, and pallies crit regen makes it so they never go oom..... Mana tide only restores 24% of there total mana pool and is rarely used twice in a fight, while shadow fiend restores a ridiculous amount of mana (unless they nerfed it)

But like i was trying to say..... i know alot of DPS try to collect offspec gear
i was just trying to suggest that it would go to an offspec healing set, then go to a DPS class that prolly wont use it in BT or something x:
Ashwafflez
Ashwafflez

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronox Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Oooh, I see what your saying - but like what specific drop did people pass on? Is it something with a good amount of haste but completely gimps their regen?

Chronox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashwafflez Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 am

yeah basicly, i know your gonna say something like balance out your gear to do so, but yeah >.>
Ashwafflez
Ashwafflez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down