The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a break

Go down

I need a break Empty I need a break

Post  Malagond Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Seems like this guild has progressed and those who haven't gotten enough equipment for t5 content are left in limbo. The new raid scheduling policy doesn't help those left behind either. I'm writing this because I get up at 7am to raid (I sleep at 1 or 2 am sometimes later) so its a real effort for me and its a real bummer that I don't raid.

That said, I'm taking a leave of absence and I think I'm going to level my alts and focus more on pvp. I'll log on as Malagond to do dailies now and then and raid if you want me in your group but most of the time will be spent on my alts.

Their names are:
Tannestrae 59 Holy paladin
Galadhir 49 Subtlety rogue
Mikhaela 16 MM Hunter (twinking at 39)

just pst me if you want to join me or if you want me on my main for whatever reason.

Malagond

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

I need a break Empty And again!

Post  Malagond Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:00 pm

You'll notice that I haven't been getting up early for raids. I don't know why but I seem to have lost interest in raiding for the time being. I'll be re-speccing Malagond for pvp and doing some battlegrounds. I'll also be grinding dailies to collect enough moolah for my epic flying mount in preparation for WOTLK. Smile

Malagond

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum