The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding Postponed 9/16/08

3 posters

Go down

Raiding Postponed  9/16/08 Empty Raiding Postponed 9/16/08

Post  Nir Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 am

I will keep this short and to the point. Everyone has seen better raiding days with this guild rather then the recent ones. Every week it becomes harder and harder to maintain our constant raiding core because of the various 1,000,000 RL events going on and the occasional people that just don't care to show up for raids.

It has reached the point that we are stuck and it is quite obvious people are starting to lose interest because of our progression standards and need a break to regain some motivation/recover from some of the recent raids.

With that said it has been discussed/voted that the raids for the week of tuesday 9/16/08 through monday 9/22/08 will be postponed untill the following week.

Although we will not be doing any Black Temple / Hyjal this upcoming week, anyone who still has the interest in raiding is welcome to log on during the normal raid times for some relaxed casual raiding that one of the officers will put together.

Nir

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Raiding Postponed  9/16/08 Empty Re: Raiding Postponed 9/16/08

Post  Tesaron Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:19 am

regardless of the "break" from raiding i will be there for any raids be they TK/SSC/Gruuls or Mag or all of the above. I know for a fact that some people still need stuff from all of said instances and backlogging could be good for the guild as i know that a lot of people have expressed fondness/want for doing this raids. Hell if we get a good enough turn out we might even down kael/vashj (hope). That being said DST is mine bastards!

Tesaron

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahuato Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Tesaron wrote:regardless of the "break" from raiding i will be there for any raids be they TK/SSC/Gruuls or Mag or all of the above. I know for a fact that some people still need stuff from all of said instances and backlogging could be good for the guild as i know that a lot of people have expressed fondness/want for doing this raids. Hell if we get a good enough turn out we might even down kael/vashj (hope). That being said DST is mine bastards!

if thats the way it works, I call glaves...

Wahuato

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down