The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto druid

2 posters

Go down

Resto druid Empty Resto druid

Post  Sonkra. Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Starting Information

Do you have a Microphone? Yes
Do you have Ventrillo Installed? Yes
Do you talk on Ventrillo? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Sonkra
Character Class: Druid
Current PvE Spec: Resto
Are you willing to respec if required? ya
Current Professions: Herb/Alc-Potion spec
Are you willing to change professions to min/max the raid/character? no because the alc applies to my spec and gear

Are you the Original Owner? Yes
Previous Guilds: Interlude, Empy
Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: Fell appart

Non-Orphanarium References: Non
Orphanarium References: Chronox

Armory Profile Link:

Desired Gear: List all gear currently in game that you're still after in order of priority. currently i'm not to focused on gear due to the current expansion coming out so i'm more wanting to see the end game before people stop doing it.

Do you have any resist gear? No

Secondary Characters: List all alts that you actively play. Non on this server

World of Warcraft Experience post BC up to the first few bosses in BT

PvE Experience: Familiar
Hardest boss you have defeated: 4/5 Hyjal 4/9 BT
PvE Explanation: Explain your experience in PvE Content. Was our resto druid for a cupple of guilds healing the MT.

Additional Questions

Reasoning for Joining The Orphanarium, over say another guild: have friends in the guild
Expectations: a nice guild environment free of drama

Order of Importance
(Please list from 1 to 5, 1 being the most Important)
2 Friendship
5 Loot
3 Content Exploration
1 Fun
4 Challenge

Druid

What is a Druid's role in an end game instance? Buffering incoming damage on the tank

What is the difference between a exceptional and good Druid? knowing what your doing and how to gear your self

Please briefly explain how a Druid should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic (eg. Intellect, Crit%, Spell Hit%, Defense, Spell Damage, etc...) be considered, and why? im a spirit resto druid so i stack spirit wich will soon be a good thing once the druid tree buff is raid wide also i have 2063 bonus healing and about 1k non casting when raid buffed and around 300 MP5

List all your current gear sets with a short description in your Outfitter/Itemrack/other wardrobe mod (you better have one). im a pve only resto druid no requirement to ever change gear so i dont have one

Restoration Druids: Do you understand the concept of the four(five) gcd spell rotation, list at least two examples for two specific situations (single tank,multi tank, raid healiing). single tank you make sure you stack the 3 main heals and wait till large damage incurs then hit swiftmend and that basic idea can be used for multi tank.

Sonkra.

Back to top Go down

Resto druid Empty Re: Resto druid

Post  Chronox Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:39 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Sonkra

Sonkra is an excellent druid and a good person. He's exactly the type of person a guild needs - he's serious when it's time to be, and he's playful and fun in the offtimes. He's always put in as much effort as he can, and is a very dedicated player. I have raided everything except Archi/Bloodboil/ROS with him, and I have never seen him do bad. In all T5 content we did I never once saw one of his targets die, and he was always looking to improve not only himself, but those around him aswell. Sonkra was promoted to Druid class leader for his work back in Interlude.

I strongly recommend Sonkra to be a member of our guild, I think another resto druid with Sonkras skill would do us good. The only bad thing about sonkra is, quite frankly, his typing. Smile

Chronox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonkra Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:46 pm

the armory might not work after tonight if armory updates I'm currently farming as balance but i placed my resto gear back on my stats will be off but my gear is the same i have Bonus Healing: 2063 Health: 8121 Mana: 9725 Mana Regen: 659.00 / 223.00 STA: 430 INT: 509 SPI: 592

this is a link to my build
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/druid/talents.html?tal=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000050552350531522531351

Sonkra

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Resto druid Empty Sonkra

Post  Healinun Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:50 pm

If it is any consolation, I also have raided with Sonkra on my Prot Pally and he rocks. Very Happy

Healinun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down