The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Chronox Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello, my name is Robert and I am applying to the guild with my priest, Chronox, who is currently iDS holy. I am currently Unguilded, because my previous guilds disbanded (Was in Interlude as an officer[priest class lead], then in Empyreus - both disbanded). I have experiance with 6/9 Black Temple, but only downed 4/6, 5/5 Hyjal, 3/4 TK (Many attempts on Kael), and 6/6 SSC as well as all T4. I'm always looking to improve myself, and always willing to discuss priest tactics among other priests. I feel that I have a very very good grasp on priests. I am also willing to respec to anything the guild needs - wether it's Pain Supression healing, Circle of Healing, iDS or shadow (Still working on shadow set, ~850 Spell damage).

I have 2158 +healing /237 MP5 casting (Spirit based). With my iDS buff that comes to roughly 2230+healing/255 MP5 casting. I still use my PMC set for the bonus, but I do have a non PMC set (Shoulders from Karazhan, chest from Zul'aman, and belt from ZA timed 1). My stam buffed has always came out fine - around 9k. I am also currently working on my resist sets - I recieved the Hearts of Darkness from the Empyreus' guild bank when it was disbanded.

I have talked to a couple people in your guild about the raid times, and they suit me.

Here is my Armory:

If you need any refrences at all they can be given easily. Hope to hear from you soon Wink

Chronox

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Chronox Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 pm

For some reason my armory link disappeared! Well here it is again, hopefully it will show this time.

Chronox

Back to top Go down