The Orphanarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions are needed

3 posters

Go down

Opinions are needed Empty Opinions are needed

Post  Daleron Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:22 am

After getting a new cloak, I realized that I read the stats wrong, and I lost some of my stats while gaining some stamina. I only gained 8 stam, and I lost 0.4% Block and 0.26% Parry. What do you guys think?

Daleron

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Opinions are needed Empty Re: Opinions are needed

Post  Anse Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm not positive how Warrior Uncrushability works, but if you're balancing near the uncrsuhable mark, I'd definitely side with the avoidance. Even if you're not, I think warrior have plenty of block value for shield bash threat, so I think I'd go with the mitigation over stamina anyways. You know the whole "actual health" or whatever they say for health taking your avoidance into account.
Anse
Anse

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.galaxyriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleron Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 pm

I actually did decide to go with the Block and Dodge over the stamina, so it was a waste that I won the cloak last night in Mt. Hyjal, but I guess it's all good since nobody else wanted it ;p I didn't realize that that the one I won lacked Defense Rating, and that it impacted my avoidance stats so much, even being as high as my defense is.

Daleron

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasputina Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:46 pm

well, i think the avoidance is great for trash mobs. But as far as boss fight goes i've heard that it's your best bet to slather on the stamina since healers are going to be overhealing your ass nonstop, a dodge/miss/parry would just be heals lost whereas more hp gives them more room to keep your ass up.

but that's what i've heard/read and my tank isn't exactly the greatest in the world
Rasputina
Rasputina

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://drewhard.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleron Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 am

Mmmhmm, I know what you mean there, but since all I do is tank trash and am hardly ever MT.. I'll be using the Phoenix Wing one most of the time, but I am keeping the other one in case I need to swap up Wink

Daleron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down